Languages.

Tril dem@tunes.org
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 12:48:55 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 25 Feb 2000, Alan Grimes wrote:

> I think Tunes should be written in Assembly (or forth).
> As we figure out what we're doing we can start abstracting it untill we get a
> full-fledged HLL, but in the mean time I vote for ASM or FORTH.

Shouldn't we know what we are programming before choosing a language and
starting to write code?  Also, why does a whole project have to be in one
language?  It's fine to argue for ASM or Forth, but what aspect of TUNES
design is suitable for implementation in them?

--
David Manifold <dem@tunes.org> http://bespin.dhs.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.