Slate for Tunes HLL?

Tom Novelli tcn@tunes.org
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 21:00:48 -0500 (EST)

On 22 Jan 2000, Laurent Martelli wrote:

> I am personally against the LLL/HLL thing. Anyway, go on, do what you
> think you must do, and if it's good, people will follow you.

Any really extensible language (like LISP or Forth) blurs the lines
between LLL/HLL.  There are times where HLLs just get in the way, for
example: writing a good OS... or math, logic, or string processing.  What
you really need is an all-level language.  Nothing new; Forth or Lisp will
do just fine.  Start from the bottom and build up.

But anyway, technical matters are moot, if you have problems with
indecision and perfectionism.

Tom