Preliminary Review database

Tril dem@tunes.org
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 23:11:44 -0700 (PDT)

Right now I have a minimally functional Review database.  You can browse
it, and I can create user accounts which can only add new data.  There is
hardly any data in it yet, but if you want to contribute seriously, send
me an email and I can set you up an account to edit it through the web.

http://zope.tunes.org/  - Go here

Frequently asked questions:
It is using Zope (www.zope.org) and PostgreSQL (www.postgresql.org).

HTML links are kept together separately from any review text.  This is so
they can be automatically checked, and so that any reviewer can discuss
any of the links.

Other stuff like the main news page, Glossary, members list, and rest of
the site might be zope-ified later.  I am working closely with water and
coreyr to coordinate what is happening in that department.

--
David Manifold <dem@tunes.org> http://bespin.dhs.org/~dem/
This message is placed in the public domain.