The universe.

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 10:23:15 -0400

It seems that you CAN emulate the universe on a turing machine...

But at the same time, to emulate the universe to reproduce just your own
house it would require a tape of a length on the order of 10^50 cells. So
in human terms, we need a more efficient way to get things done if we want
practical results. =\

With a tape of that length any "mystical" or mal-understood part of the
universe is reduced to a statistic that can be gleaned from patterns of
data on this machine. =P

--
"I'd rather see Gore get elected than to compromise my principals by voting
for anyone other than Harry Browne."

####### Begin Eschelon Block #######
unibomber anthrax plutonium militia delta force ruby ridge atf batf waco
oklahoma city assault rifle sog sof m-16 clinton marx crack m-60 c5 c7
mlk panthers fbi chemical weapons twa 800 roswell terrorist freedom