Tunes Learning Lounge WAS: Polymorphism (and others)

Fractal A. fractala@yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 06:24:02 2001

Alex,

Here is one way that I download entire sites to my disc.  I hope that it helps.

WebReaper at http://www.webreaper.net/ for Windows Me/98/95 downloads entire
websites to your local disk.

__Simtel.net description__
Category: Windows Me/98/95 / Web Page / Browser Utilities
Publisher: Bluebeam Ltd
Website: http://www.webreaper.net
Screen Shot: View It!
Program Name: WebReaper, Version 9.8