Tunes Learning Lounge WAS: Polymorphism (and others)

Alex alex.lists@freenet.de
Mon Dec 10 10:31:01 2001

Thanks,

but it does not seem to get that Wiki stuff. Is there some way to access the
Wiki pages other that through the CGI interface. I have never heard of Wiki
before, but it seems to be dynamic in some way, so there surely is a way to
get a snapshot of the whole thing !?

Alex