anouther senseless question from out of the blue.

Tavin Cole tavin@mailandnews.com
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:02:59 -0500

On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 02:57:13PM -0500, Derek L. VerLee wrote:
> Any examples of compilers which use expert systems, and MASs for
> optimization?  That is a significant part of what we are trying to do, is
> it not?  Or rather, I think, a step in the proper direction towards one
> likely solution to a major part of the vision of tunes... really really
> smart optimization.
>
> -Derek

Actually, every Tunes system will have a genetically engineered
SuperHamster who not only runs on a wheel to provide power, but also
hand-optimizes all code at lightning speed.

--

// Tavin Cole