Tranlsations of Your Site

Attila Lendvai (101) 101@inf.bme.hu
Wed, 14 Feb 2001 14:29:48 +0100 (MET)

> Mostly, we need someone who could get me to actually work,
> or who actually work himself, while grokking the design.

  if it helps there are ppl out there eagerly waiting for something new to
read about tunes/slate. unfortunately my english is not good enough to
write something useful, it was hard ehough to find out what model level
reflecion and stuff like that means.

  but i write an article in a hugarian magazine, it's "why are the
computers so dumb?" and it's mainly about the ideas behind tunes and
tunes/slate itself. hope i can make it understandable enough in 4 pages...

  so Fare, except a big buzz after the very first version of slate is
ready to play with. (at least from my side... :)

  keep on!

  - 101.

Technical University  of Budapest	WWW:		   www.inf.bme.hu/~101
 Faculty of Electrical Engineering 	E-Mail:			101@inf.bme.hu
  and  Computer  Science  - Student	BeOS dev. number:		E-3048