Survey - who's listening?

Brian Rice water@tunes.org
Sun Jun 17 21:01:01 2001

I'd like to know what people think about the direction I'm taking and
whether my effort is in line with Tunes goals. Particularly, if any
of the project founders have any input or mis-understandings about
how the current package is supposed to achieve Tunes goals, I would
like to know. Obviously there are many who are not familiar enough
with Smalltalk other than to look and perhaps get roughly familiar,
so I understand there's not a lot of deep comprehension possible yet.
But I'd like to know what people think aside from "wait and see."

I'm taking from Lisp, Maude, and Libra, and I'm going for monads as
well for linear state-passing and I/O etc., so those are all good
points but I'd like to know if I've missed anything or need to
explain something in particular.

=46ar=E9? Armin? I'd like comments from you two in particular.

Thanks,
~