A research proposal I sent out today - comments?

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel@tunes.org
Wed Jun 27 08:09:02 2001

Just a small marketing tip: replace "would" with "will". That will make
it sound less like you are begging them to help you make one of your
dreams come true and more like you are presenting them the inevitable
future and giving them a chance to get on board early on.

In the related projects part, I feel there is some distant similarity
between your arrow work and Ted Nelson's ZigZag:

   http://www.sfc.keio.ac.jp/~ted/

When reading your proposal, any hype saavy evaluator will think
"doesn't XML already do this?" So you might want to write a line or two
on why it doesn't.

Thanks for sharing this with us,
-- Jecel