Arrow Snapshot

Brian Rice water@tunes.org
Thu May 17 14:40:02 2001

While I'm out for this month-long trip, I thought it would be at
least worthwhile for you to see where I'm going with Arrow code. The
new file is at:

http://www.tunes.org/~water/arrow/

listed as Arrows.alpha.cs

The requirements are much the same. The Arrow tests file still
applies, but there are many more advanced features included. However,
a lot of confusing changes have been kept separate from this, to
avoid confusing people *too* much. :)

Note that there is still an ArrowWorld, but it is now an ArrowFrame,
and FrameGraph has been removed. Read every single comment you can
find. There are still several places where comments are too sparse or
not present, and I will try to address those as I am in the middle of
a major rewrite of a lot of the functionality towards including the
full implementation of a dynamically-grounded algebraic rewrite
system with context management closely coupled with the frame system.

More in 11 days... sorry for the delays, dealing with fundamental
issues in information theory at this point is pretty difficult. As
always comments and questions are encouraged. Hopefully you will find
this set of code much more readable anyway.

Thanks,
~