[peter@singularit.com: Interface generation]

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Fri Nov 9 03:35:02 2001

> Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 17:22:03 +0100
> From: "Peter Kriek" <peter@singularit.com>
> To: <webmaster@tunes.org>
> Subject: Interface generation
>
> Hi, we are a small knowledge company in the Netherlands and are also
> busy with a project that has to do with automatic interface generation!
> I read some texts on your site and am very interested to know where you
> guys are in your research and what your plans are!

I fear we haven't got so far as beginning to implement any of our ideas
on interface generation, and our Interfaces subproject hasn't been
updated in years.

You may also be interested in the works by the late Jean-Marc Fouet and
his students, who was working on interfaces that learn from interaction.

If you do anything on the topic of interface generation, or find some
other interesting projects, we'll be glad to include pointers in our pages
(that are looking for a maintainer).

Sorry about being of so little help.

Yours freely,

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.