Would Tunes be interested in this Object manager...?

Lendvai, Attila 101. attila.lendvai@encorus.com
Thu Apr 18 00:23:02 2002

:: I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with the=20
:: object systems
:: and ideas of as many languages as possible, and perhaps you=20
:: will begin
:: to realize why what you are proposing is amusing to us.
::=20
:: And perhaps you should think more on why Fare recommended you not use
:: C as a prototype language.  Perhaps after learning about the=20
:: expressivity
:: of the numerous unhandicapped languages out there, you will=20
:: understand
:: this better: C is not used out of its inherent qualities but=20
:: rather as
:: the historical burden that has been placed on us by Unix and its ilk.

the above might sound unacceptable for you... it was strange for me
before getting familiar with the tunes ideas, too. i still don't see the
whole picture as clear as many of the guys here, but belive me a few
tough reading of the tunes and neighbour sites may change you mind on
many things about computing. takes some time, but it's worth it...

bye,

- 101.