from a newcomer

Lazare lazare@noos.fr
Thu Apr 18 10:37:02 2002

>To Tunesers: this kind of message suggests that our website doesn't
guide
>newcomers well enough. Anyone wants to take it in his hands?

As a newcomer, I think that I can reply to this part.
The Learning lounge (not easily accessible) is really interesting but
maybe a "all in one" printable document would be a good idea (not really
all in one in fact, but one document for each major subject which must
be understood to contribute to Tunes). I know it's a really huge work
but I think it's necessary if you want to keep coherence in Tunes as the
number of contributors grows.
For the moment I don't think I have enough knowledge to contribute.=20

Now a message for French Tunesers:
Je serrais tr=E8s int=E9ress=E9 s'il =E9tait possible de se rencontrer =
afin
qu'on m'explique de vive voix quels sont les domaines que je dois
=E9tudier pour pouvoir participer =E0 Tunes, car le site me semble tout =
de
m=EAme un peu confus
Je suis sur Paris mais s'il faut se d=E9placer ce n'est pas forcement un
probl=E8me.

Lazare