Introducing myself and 2 questions

Björnke von Gierke bvg@mac.com
Wed Jan 2 07:28:01 2002

> The TunesLearningLounge
> (http://tunes.org/cgi-bin/TunesWiki?TunesLearningLounge)
>
> a good start to understand what tunes is about. but you will need a lot
> of patience and opennes. and reading many things several times... i
> remember! :)
>
> 101

Bad thing about that is, that im on a dialup, and its almost impossible
to get all that info in an offline archive, as it is scatteret all over
the net, including many downloadable archives...
well, il just wait till weekend (when I am back on internet)

Until then I have some additional sugg/qu-estions:

since I registered (29th) until now (2th) there where 3 posts in the
main mailinglist. As the others seem to have less activity (Didn't sign
up, so it's a guess). Why are there even other mailinglists? It's rather
strange to me that comunication is scattered on purpous like this, only
for subproject's sake.
Diffrent maillists only make sens if theres too much happening for one
single list IMHO.
Is the whole homepage generated automaticly, or is it updated by hand?
Me thinks it's much too clumsy arranged and unintuitiv presentet, maybe
for compatibility with CLI-Browsers? Would step in here for a new
design/s if other think too that changes are nessecary.
Faq is too detailed, shoud only give simple clue about what Tunes is.
Rename current FAQ to "Detailed Info over this Project/OS" or similar.
Is there already a deccission made what userinterface the first version
will use? (I mean that 'run on top of other os' -thingie) Is It CLI,
GUI? Or are you targeting directly at voice, gesture, psycokinetic input?
Wouldn't it be funny if the logo would be a picture with a tag on it:
"This is not a Logo"
Are there webrings for alternative/"homebred" OSes? Why /Why not?

Well I have to go now, Happy new Year!
BvG