reflexivity, recursion and phi

jeremy onedrop@planet-save.com
Fri May 17 11:45:02 2002

This might be of interest to Tunes folks...

Has there been any investigation into the use of PHI-based algorithms to achieve optimal compression/recursion/reflection?

phi = 7/5(pi/e)

"The only angle at which a wave can re-enter itself or refer to itself non-destructively is the phi spiral. This then is the optimal geometry of self reference or self awareness.... [It defines the] necessary architecture geometry for arranging data in a fractal for computer compression, [the] necessary architecture for arranging neural net nodes for fractal and self organizing/self aware [systems]..."

http://soulinvitation/ai/

jeremy.

Great new service! Redjellyfish Long Distance works just like AT&T, MCI, or any other long distance provider and is very competitively priced. In addition we donate a percentage of our profits to The Nature Conservancy, our statements and phone cards are made of recycled materials, and our website is completely solar powered! To learn more visit: http://www.redjellyfish.com/longdistance