Contributing (was Re: Tunes Membership Policy)

Brian T Rice water@tunes.org
Thu Feb 20 13:14:01 2003

My apologies... I left a small explanation out...

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Brian T Rice wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, David Scott Williams, web wrote:
>
> > Where are the other Tunes people in this, or are you the only one
> > left?
>
> Some have left, but generally I communicate with members on the IRC
> channel, which is a poor practice, but it's more controllable than an open
> mailing list and allows discussions to proceed more interactively.
>
> I can't speak for others, but I would generally suppose that, as in years
> past, most people on this list are like yourself. The few who comprehend
> more than that

The few who comprehend more than that are involved with me directly,
usually, through various means. I only consider this a temporary measure,
and hopefully the locus of discussion will move back to this forum as the
documentation becomes clear enough that I will no longer have to be the
end-point for reference. In times past, Fare was the end-point in that
sense, and often he does not spend attention on the mailing list for
months at a time (neither did Tril), and the entire project suffered from
this.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development