CTO down again.

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Sat May 15 12:59:08 PDT 2004

Well, it was working quite well until this. (I forgot to congratulate,
btw. Great work).

I can see that it's running under an attachtty session, but not
responding to requests. I just broke it out of the debugger it was
stuck in and it's working now. It looks like a familiar error, so we
probably just need to add a handler for it.

I'm notifying Fare, since it is probably his session.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development