Crossing the pond

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:31:10 PST 2004

Dear TUNESers,

I will most probably be crossing the atlantic ocean and be in the USA
for a job interview. I've taken the week of November 28 to December 4
for this purpose, and if everything goes well, I'll be in the west
coast near SF for the first half of the week and on the east coast
(around NYC?) for the latter part of it. I'd be delighted to meet as
many of you as I can. Since several of you seem to be near Seattle,
I'll see if it's possible to take a day to fly there.

Please contact me personally for details.

A word for the epoch of free software and universal publishing:
voluntocracy n 1. governance by those who do the work. 2. the volunteers
who do the work. -- Aubrey Jaffer, http://swissnet.ai.mit.edu/~jaffer/