Spam on Cliki

Brian T. Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Oct 4 11:51:23 PDT 2004

I've been anonymously cleaning up after it as well, and it is annoying.
A WHOIS on the spam's domain target gives definite results, but there's
not much we can do directly. I suggest configuring apache to perform the
blocking, since it is in front of the CLiki via mod_proxy.

David, can you look at this?