mediawiki

Thomas Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 19:45:51 PST 2005

I looked into Mediawiki... It seems fairly easy to set up, then it's just a
matter of customizing the link bar, logo, help pages, etc.

Translation looks pretty easy... the format for links is different, but HTML
is HTML. Do we care about version history? Looks like CLiki just stores a
complete copy, not a diff... I assume Mediawiki does the same.
- Get Cliki pages from /serv/tunes/cliki/data/ (someone needs to do a "chmod
644 data/*")
- Run through a regex script
- Dump into MySQL tables without screwing up Mediawiki

I'll try this at home, unless someone else is already working on it.

Tom