TUNES wiki

Gustavo Lacerda tunes at optimizelife.com
Tue Nov 29 05:39:15 PST 2005

On 11/29/05, Faré <fahree at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations to Tom and Brian for the new wiki.
>
> Tril: can you explain to me how I can change the apache configuration
> for good (if I can); or otherwise, can you change the cliki
> redirection so as to redirect cliki.tunes.org/FOO requests to
> tunes.org/wiki/FOO ?

Btw, if all the CLiki pages have been imported into MediaWiki, then
shouldn't we delete all the content at the CLiki and change all the
links at tunes.org to the corresponding pages at the MediaWiki?

Gustavo

--
Gustavo Lacerda
http://www.optimizelife.com           Amsterdam: 06 2416 5268

Netiquette: if sending a message to multiple recipients (>3), please
make sure to hide my email in the BCC. This prevents spam.