migrating to mediawiki

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 17:32:24 PDT 2005

Dear TUNESpeople,

I usually shut up, because I agree with Brian's conclusion:
> My conclusion: help get some of this wikimedia migration done, or
> write software, or shut up.

Tomorrow, with or without help, I will open a mediawiki for Tunes, and
then I'll find a way to slowly migrate the contents of CTO to it
(possibly dropping the history). Help welcome, of course, though it
would be a (pleasant) surprise.

It's still time to write a real CMS (in CL or even better, in Slate)
and migrate the contents from MediaWiki later. But the current
half-closed CTO has been there for too long.

Truth comes as conqueror only to those who have lost the art of receiving it
as friend. -- Tagore