can I choice web pages

Tom Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 05:37:44 PST 2007

Sorry for the confusion... some of this goes back quite a ways!
Here's what we're working with:

1. "The old web site" - http://tunes.org/ - I think Fare wrote most of
this material in 1995-2000.

2. "The Wiki" - http://tunes.org/wiki/ - Mediawiki, formerly Cliki,
formerly Wiki - Newer material, but disorganized... Contains about
2000 pages; 90% of them are junk.  Hence the tedious inventory
process.

Review, TUNES-LLL, TUNES-Specs, etc.  Contains some long discussions,
mostly from 1992-2002.  Should be preserved, preferably without
changing the URLs, as other websites link to it.  We'll be using
"blogs" on the new site for future discussions.

4. "The new web site" - http://tunes.org/static/ - slated to replace
all of the above.  (There was another "new site" 3-4 years ago that
was never finished)

I hope that clears things up.

Tom