Bad link in wiki page.

Tom Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 06:27:59 PDT 2007

The wiki has been frozen since March... it just lacks a meaningful error
message.

Oddly enough, the link to "abstraction inversion" is working now.  No
surprise there... MediaWiki has been pretty flaky for us, as we don't
have full time maintainers like Wikipedia.

I'll see what I can do to clean up this mess.  We have tons of outdated
pages that people stumble on via links and search engines.  Those URLs
should be redirected to the most recent incarnation of the page.  Or at
least the server could insert a note saying "You're looking at our
archives... please see www.tunes.org for the latest."

- Tom