Pile system (2nd wave Cybernethics)

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:48:07 PDT 2007

I've been recently contacted by Peter Krieg from the Pile System www.pilesys.com

TUNES is more like 1st wave and a half ("symbolic" stuff, but with
humility on the results and faith in external evolution to make the
system better). These guys are more like 2nd wave: faith that you can
directly program a non-symbolic program that can then evolve
internally.

PS: as for me, I'm more overworked than ever in my job at ITA
software, but this is rather good, as I am becoming a better
programmer and manager, and get to work fully in Lisp and partly on
distributed systems.

So that there be reality, there must be an observer.
"I am, therefore someone thinks."