Sketch

Tom Novelli tnovelli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 10:47:34 PDT 2007

I've simplified my Tunes sketch, after considerable thought and
reading.  I realized that the static-dynamic distinction is pretty
arbitrary, so that's all gone, as are a number of optional
implementation details.

I also describe how we could implement Tunes in Common Lisp, while
making it clear that Tunes is intended to eventually replace Lisp with
something better.  (Is that how you see it, Fare?)

I'm pretty happy with this, and I'll post it on the real site after a
little more editing.

New, smaller sketch: http://tom.bespin.org/sketch/

Old version: http://tom.bespin.org/sketch/sketch.html

(BTW, the web server is down at the moment)

- Tom