web page, WWW links

Matthew Tuck matty@box.net.au
Mon, 07 Dec 1998 22:29:36 +1030

Hans-Dieter Dreier wrote:

> Is a cow an animal?
> (http://www.sigs.com/publications/docs/oc/9601/oc9601.c.shang.html)
> produces an error message:

I'm trying to work out whether that has disappeared or moved.

It was basically about allowing covariance through the covariant class
being a parameter to a generic class.  It's the most clean way of doing
things I've seen.

> All the language links in external links point to the ADA homepage,
> which is maybe not what you wanted.

Something got mangled up in my latest web page update.

> I can mail you a copy of your original external links page if you need.

No, I just fixed it.

> I got some interesting links you may probably want to visit:

Will do.

--
     Matthew Tuck - Software Developer & All-Round Nice Guy
                              ***