Ultra

Scooby5733@aol.com Scooby5733@aol.com
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 21:17:36 EDT

Hello
I just heard about the project today.  I thought I would introduce my self.
My name is Thomas Cort.  I am a C programmer.  I don't do much programming in
C.  I mostly do web site design.  I work for Hedberg Web Design and mainly do
html, vbscript, javascript, css and dhtml.  I would like to help in any way
posible.  I could provide my personal help in website design free of charge.
I would be glad to register a domain and pay the InterNIC fee of $70 for you.
 If you need my help with anything or need any ideas my e-mail address is
Scooby5733@aol.com
Thanks
Tom