Keith Richards

Keith Richards keith@technicalcareers.com
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 15:09:50 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00C8_01BFF7DC.B5E34720

------=_NextPart_001_00C9_01BFF7DC.B5E34720

To the Compiler Development Community:

I have been retained by my client to search out a Compiler Developer for =
a permanent position within a team with a proven and successful track =
record of technology products and successes. The incumbent will have =
their name put on the patent along with the founder.

You will develop key components with the Company Founder Developing =
Languages on the Front-End and Algorithm Generation and Tree =
Optimization Back-End Components. They are working with PCI Interfaces.

High Level Degree's and Academic and Industry Incumbents are both =
encouraged.

All information and conversations will be kept strictly confidential. =
THIS E-MAIL IS FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY!

Thank you to everyone in advance for your time in contacting me.

Keith Richards
Technical Careers=20
972. 739.6800  X113
972.851.0651 Fax
keith@technicalcareers.com

------=_NextPart_001_00C9_01BFF7DC.B5E34720

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>To the Compiler Development Community:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I have been retained by my client to search out a =
Compiler=20
Developer for a permanent position within a team with a proven and =
successful=20
track record of technology products and successes. <FONT =
color=3D#ff0000>The=20
incumbent will have their name put on the patent along with the=20
founder.</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>You&nbsp;will develop key components with the =
Company Founder=20
Developing Languages on the Front-End and Algorithm Generation and Tree=20
Optimization Back-End Components. They are working with&nbsp;PCI=20
Interfaces.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>High Level Degree's and Academic and Industry =
Incumbents are=20
both encouraged.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2><FONT color=3D#ff0000>All information and =
conversations will be=20
kept strictly confidential. THIS E-MAIL IS FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES=20
ONLY!</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Thank you to everyone in advance for your time in =
contacting=20
me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Keith Richards<BR>Technical Careers <BR>972. =
739.6800&nbsp;=20
X113<BR>972.851.0651 Fax<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:keith@technicalcareers.com">keith@technicalcareers.com</A>=
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>