Matthew Tuck matty@chariot.net.au
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 18:52:12 +0930

vipin aravind wrote:

> Iam a new joinee.  Hows things going??   Can any tell the current status

I'm currently working on a language specification and a compiler.  When
I have something to show these will be released.

The mailing list is dead at the moment but you're welcome to bring up
any issues.  I still need to catch up to the mailing list though as
there were lots of messages I haven't replied to.

--
         Matthew Tuck: Software Developer & All-Round Nice Guy
     My experience is that in general, if there's jobs programming