[unios] Anders Object Interaction Model Diagrams

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 13:11:32 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

Now that you have your idea worked out pretty well (probably better than
before :), why don't you do up a diagram that we can post on the page,
and possibly an explanation.  This would help a lot of the new and
potential members understand your layout a bit better.  Also it would be
a good thing to go back as reference whenever we need to discuss it.

I do believe that most of our members do not take advantage of the
mailing list, as much as we'd like, so the web page is always there to
see the current project developments.  I was thinking of taking the
entire mailing list and posting it to the page, even though we already
have the onelist archives link on the page.

Anyone think this is a good idea?

--
Pat Wendorf