[unios] Re: Generic design. More comments

Srikant Sharma (Chiku) srikants@wipinfo.soft.net
Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:32:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,
	Due to a 'very loaded' schedule  I was not following the discussion
	going on the list.

	By chance I happened to read this mail.
	Just assure me that this is all part of humor only ..
	Or is it the way things are turning up ?
--
Srikant