[unios] Re: A monkey wrench....

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:33:15 -0500

From: Pat Wendorf <beholder@ican.net>

I'll reply to your message when I can. I just butted in here to ask if
you could re-send your message in text only form.  You sent in HTML, and
only about half of the group (maybe less) can read that.  The people who
use text based mail programs either get a URL that opens a browser with
the message which is very hard to reply to, or they get a bunch of HTML
formatting codes which are difficult to read through.

The ideas in the message were good, so I suspect most people would want
to reply.

Thanks for taking the time to write it :)

--
 Pat Wendorf