[unios] Breakthrough! :)

Alan Grimes ogrimes@bellatlantic.net
Fri, 05 Feb 1999 23:13:03 -0800

I finally got me a book on softwarez engineering today. Even skimming it broght
whole new revelations! :) If you havn't yet studdied this topic, get yourself a
copy of "software Engineering" by Ian Sommerville immediately! :)

Current plan: I will reed the book then get back to you with a revised timetable
and any other changes to the project. As of now the prototype is still a go once
I write the spec.

I would like to hear back from yall so if you havn't spoken up in a while give
me a hollar!

I realize that some of you may recieve this twice or want to be taken off this
list just flame me and I'll take care of it... :)