[unios] Re: ALL UNIOS MEMBERS: READ THIS AND COMMENT

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:28:32 -0800 (PST)

From: Tril <dem@tunes.org>

On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, Alan Grimes wrote:

> > However, they
> > currently don't have a coordinator, so it was beneficial to both
>
> I thought Fare was their leader?

He abdicated.  Fare said he is no good at leadership, and would be welcome
for someone else to take the job.  I, on the other hand, would rather
focus on research than coordinating an entire project (admin stuff takes
up some of my time, too, since I run the main WWW2 server).

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.