[unios] cool site

Pat Wendorf beholder@ican.net
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 10:12:55 -0400

"Northcutt, Ron" wrote:

> Hey!
>
> Just wanted to say hello and "Kudos!" for a great idea... I will be keeping
> an eye on your site... I hope things work out well - I know how discouraging
> life can be at times... Just keep it up! This is an ENORMOUS project, and I
> totally respect the balls it takes to even try...

Hehe, thanks.  But currently the project is "on-hold".  Otherwise we'd have the
page a bit more updated than it is at the moment.  There are many aspects of
computer science that would make this a much better design than it currently is,
so we're holding out on designing until we learn more.

Thanks for your interest in the project :)

If you wish to chat with us, we're quite often on IRC (irc.openprojects.net, on
chan #tunes and #tpp)

--
Pat Wendorf

He who clings to his work