[unios] Next Phase

Alan Grimes alangrimes@starpower.net
Thu, 03 Jun 1999 10:02:39 -0700

Hello again,
	I hope most of you are still with me. =) It is now long past time for me to go
ahead and implement the prototype. As you know I have been flaming everybody for
months about linking. Today I have decided to employ the highly technical
process of copying all the oject files onto a floppy disk, then shaking it up
and down vigorously while screaming "LINK DAMN YOU, LINK!!!!". I have high hopes
for this approach. =) The next order of business is to actually write the thing.
At first I was going to write it in C. but in thinking about it more I find that
C is quite limited and barely portable. It would be much easier to find a more
abstract language. "ML" has been suggested. Do any of you know any good books on
ML or have a better language to suggest?

Thanks for your intrest.

I realize that some of you may recieve this twice or want to be taken off this
list just flame me and I'll take care of it... :)