[unios] interessed in any clue

Tril dem@tunes.org
Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:15:20 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 DR9731820@unimes.com.br wrote:

> I am writing a research paper for school on object oriented operating
> system,
> and I need some good examples to write about. I'm particulary interested
> on showing
> how it works and comparing it to any other non object oriented os
> can anyone give me a clue ?

You will need to find a more specific topic.  The term "object oriented"
has more than one meaning, and usually means nothing and is simply hype.
No "true" object oriented OS exists, in which the ENTIRE system is made of
objects (whatever you define an object as).

However, you may find it beneficial to look for OSes written mostly using
object oriented programming languages.  I'm not expert on what those might
be, maybe someone else on the list could answer that.

Any replies please be sure to CC: the original author, who is not
subscribed.

David Manifold <dem@tunes.org>
This message is placed in the public domain.