[unios] Receive an IMMEDIATE increase in traffic to your web site of up to 10 TIMES or MORE!

cyberneti@hotmail.com cyberneti@hotmail.com
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 00:58:32

Receive an IMMEDIATE increase in traffic to your web site of up to  10 TIMES or MORE!

Is your web site not getting enough traffic? Cybernet Internet Services can help. You can have
the greatest looking web site, with a good product or service, however if no one knows about it,
your internet success will be fruitless. In addition to having your web site, you want to make
sure that people come to visit and purchase your product or services.

We specialize in promoting your web site so that you will receive the maximum amount of traffic,
clients, and sales! Cybernet Internet Services is the answer!

WORLD WIDE WEB DIRECTORY AND SEARCH ENGINE PLACEMENT SERVICE

We will submit your Web site for listing to the TOP 100 directories and search engines. In order
to receive lots of traffic you need to promote your web site in as many places as possible. You
should take advantage of EVERY search engine and directory as possible to maximize traffic to
your web site. There are currently hundreds of different FREE places to list your site, with more
coming online everyday. Our service will provide a direct link to your home page from these
directories and search engines.

Our automated submission system is the best available, and in most cases we can have your web
site submitted in less than a week. No other company can match our experience and price.

It costs you time, money or both to design your web site, now let Cybernet Internet Services help
you to promote it. Cybernet Internet Service's goal is your goal, and that is to bring as many
potential customers and visitors to your web site as possible.  No traffic, no sales! It is
really quite simple. Just because you have a web site does not mean that people will know about
it. You have probably found that out by now. The more places that you list your site means more
sales.

IF PEOPLE CANNOT FIND YOU, THEY CANNOT BUY FROM YOU!

Let's say, for example, that your company sells baseball cards.You want everyone that is
interested in baseball cards on the internet to know about your site. When this person logs on to
the internet to find baseball card related sites, he or she will usually go to one of the search
engines or directories on our list. Your web site should come come up whenever someone searches
for your type of business.

Whenever someone wants to find something on the internet they go to the search engines or
directories. It is the easiest way to your web site! If your site is not on that list, they don't
visit! The more links that exist to your Web-site, the more people will visit. The people that
visit your site will most likely return again, and tell others as well. If your site is a popular
one it is a good chance that these people will suggest it to be linked on other sites in the "Hot
Links" or "Cool Sites" section. You should see an immediate increase in "hits" to your site
almost immediately after enlisting our services .

THE LEAST EXPENSIVE WEB-SITE PROMOTION

We are the least expensive web site promotion company on the 'net, without sacrificing quality
and service. No other company can match our pricing PERIOD! We charge a one time fee and our
minimum service is for 100 search engines and directories. When you are on these directories,
you're there forever (or until you move your site). If you look at other ways to promote your
site, we are quite sure that you will agree that there is no comparison.

WHAT DOES THIS COST??
THANKSGIVING DAY HALF-PRICE SPECIAL
FOR NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY

If you want to increase traffic to your web site you MUST be listed on the TOP 100 search engines
and directories. You will not find a quicker and easier way to build traffic to your site. Once
you are on these directories, you'll see an increase in traffic that you have always dreamed of.
We will submit your Web site for listing on 100 of the most popular internet directories and
search engines for ONLY $49.95! That is 1/3rd the price of our closest competitor. If you would
like even MORE traffic we have a DELUXE service with 350 directories and search engines for ONLY
$99.95. If you are really serious about getting the maximum exposure for your web site, our SUPER
DELUXE service covers 1,000 directories and search engines for ONLY $199.95, plus on going
promotion for 6 months. We will constantly submit your web site to every new directory and search
engine that we become aware of, with no less than 15-20 new submissions per month. We will email
you each month with the sites that we submit your web site to.

This half-price special is for new customers only,  and expires Friday, December 3rd, at 5:00p.m.
NO EXCEPTIONS!

To see a sample list go here: http://www.califonline.com/cybernet/promote.html

We will submit your web site to every directory and search engine on our lists. Of course,
Cybernet Internet Services can not guarantee inclusion into any directory/search engine as every
site has their own criteria for being listed in their directories, however we currently have over
90% of our submittals listed. Once completed, you will receive a detailed report of all the
submissions made AND the ranking position number of where your site is listed in the directory or
search engine. If you're serious about getting people to your web site then you will definitely
want to utilize our services. If you are already listed on some of the directories on our lists
that is alright. Many of the more popular directories receive hundreds of requests per week and
by submitting your site again will place you higher up in the listings. Some sites allow only one
submittal per web site and in this case we will substitute another directory in it's place.

RECEIVE MORE TRAFFIC BY NEXT WEEK!

By getting started right now, you'll increase the traffic almost immediately. There are
5,000-10,000 new people logging onto the Internet EVERY WEEK! The first thing these new 'net
surfers are going to do is try to find the subjects that interest them. Hopefully they will find
you and NOT your competitor.

RIDE THE INTERNET WAVE INTO UNBELIEVABLE PROFITS

NOW is the time to act. Many of these directories are free, and as they become more popular they
will begin to charge for listings as many have done already. Some have so many requests that they
are backed up for several weeks, so NOW is the time to act, the World Wide Web is GROWING
EVERYDAY!! SIGN UP TODAY!

To get your Web site submitted to all of these directories and search engines, you just need to
fill out one simple form, one time. Fill it out NOW, and you'll see an increase in traffic to
your Website right away!

Go to: http://www.califonline.com/cybernet/webpromo.html

After completing and submitting the website information form we will get to work immediately and
you should start seeing an increase in traffic to your site within the week. We also have a handy
online order payment system for your convenience.

If you are asking yourself, "why can't I do this myself?" you are absolutely right, you CAN do it
yourself. However, if you are like most business people, your time is VALUABLE and you may say
that you will do it yourself, but you most likely will never get around to it. Let Cybernet
Internet Services help you.

Go to: http://www.califonline.com/cybernet/webpromo.html

This half-price special is for new customers only, and expires Friday, December 3rd, at 5:00p.m.
NO EXCEPTIONS!

Thank you for your business!!

Cybernet Internet Services
Cybernet Plaza
1120 11th. Street
Suite #4
Manhattan Beach, CA. 90266
Phone: 310-512-7720
Fax:  310 379-7313
cyberneti@hotmail.com

Web Site Promotion
Web Site Design
FREE Dial-Up Access
Web Site Hosting
Bulk E-Mail
and more...........
http://www.califonline.com/cybernet
-------------
This message complies with the United States Federal requirements
that allow the sending of commercial email as well as the Washington State Commercial Email Bill
that permits the sending of commercial email.
For additional information see:
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html
Washington State Commercial Email Bill:
http://ww.wa.gov/wwweb/AGO/junkemail/

This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill permitting the sending of commercial
email: SECTION 301,
Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of s. 1618
To be removed from our mailing list, simply reply with "REMOVE" in the subject field.

Required Sender Information:
Cybernet Internet Services
1120 11th. Street
Suite #4
Manhattan Beach, CA. 90266
Phone:310-512-7720
Fax: 310-379-7313
cyberneti@hotmail.com

The Mailing List that you are being mailed from was filtered against
the Global Remove List at: http://www.remove.com
Remove-List is a free public service offering to help the general public
get removed from bulk mailings lists and has not sent this message. If
you want their help please add your name to their list and we you will
not receive a bulk email from us or any other ethical bulk emailer.
Sincerely,
Remove-list Administrator