[unios] *NEW* Unios ;)

Pat Wendorf beholder@bespin.dhs.org
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 11:45:33 -0400

Apparently another UniOS project has started up at
http://www.unios.org.  They are not associated with us, nor did they ask
permission to use the name.  To top it off, they're not open source (it
would have been forgivable if they were).

Even if this project has gone to a temporary hiatus, I'm not gonna let
something like this happen.  UniOS *will* live again, once we find the
proper solution to the problem at hand.

This is a mail I sent to their development team:

--
Pat Wendorf

Success is as dangerous as failure, hope as hollow as fear.