[virtmach] An Intro...

Dwight Hughes dwighth@ipa.net
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 21:20:08 -0600

My primary interests center around efficient VM support for highly
dynamic languages - especially "pure" message-sending object oriented
languages like Smalltalk and Self - and enhancing and refining VM
support of exploratory programming environments created using these
languages. The primary center for my study and experimentation at
present is the Squeak open source Smalltalk environment.

I am also slowly working toward putting various classic papers and
references on Smalltalk implementations on my site at
http://users.ipa.net/~dwighth/

-- Dwight