[virtmach] I am new here ...

Sergei Lodyagin virtmach@iecc.com
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 00:16:04 +0200

I am new here ... About half of a year, but the traffic really was not
too much ...

It seams to me all of you well know each other.
Let me say several words about myself.

I am interested in virtual machines architecture. It is a pity - I can't
found the discussion about it.
I dig into archives of LispOS - there was a hot discussion about VM
principles there.
I've mentioned that nothing was changed in this field. I don't know why.
Are there no investigations
in this field - or all of them are fully secret? It is very strange.

So, I am glad that there are people who keep interest. The links about
Parrot is new for me.

If you like you can see on my project - http://quirks-uvm.sf.net .  It
is my experiment.
It is VM which is neither bytecode (like Java and its company) nor AST
(like Juice).

Also I constantly search for new links, different comparisons and other
stuff about VMs.
It will be good if sometimes this information will appear in this list.

Sergei Lodyagin