[virtmach] Your VM

korek@icm.edu.pl korek@icm.edu.pl
Fri, 25 May 2001 20:34:09 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Thaddaeus Frogley wrote:

> Michal Gajda wrote:
> > Is there actually a publicly available implementation?

I meant s/implementation/machine description/ :-)?
[Version of Creatures that I've seen was actually very old,
and it somehow didn't contain tutorial for VM itself anyway :-(]

> Beasts VM:  I'm afraid not.
> Creatures VM:  Well, if you buy a copy of Creatures...

So, why do you think VM with it's own code was a better implementation
option for Creatures than say interpreter, or encoding behaviour of your
objects over some domain-specific library? ;-)
(I ask because possibly similar arguments seem to be immediately usable in
my near future)

	Greetings
		Michal Gajda
		korek@icm.edu.pl
		*knowledge-hungry student experimentalist*