Book Review

james freedomadvocate@home.com
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 19:08:20 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C197AE.ABD98EB0

I submitted this as a review on Barnes and Noble dot com for "The Law". =
I thought yall might enjoy it.

James (deadhead@removethis.home.com), a Libertarian Party member., =
January 7, 2002, =20
Economics? This book should be the measure of all law.
This book should be the measure of all law, especially in America whose =
founding documents almost hit the high mark that this book's 'blueprint' =
calls for. Read this book to find out where America went wrong at the =
beginning and what we're doing wrong now. This book is a must for anyone =
who wants to vote for laws or lawmakers with an eye towards ending all =
injustice in our society. Can you imagine how great America could be if =
you knew how to vote for lawmakers that follow the guide layed out in =
this book?=20

James E Hicks III

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C197AE.ABD98EB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I submitted this as a review on Barnes =
and Noble=20
dot com for "The Law". I thought yall might enjoy it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>James (deadhead@removethis.home.com), a =
Libertarian=20
Party member., January 7, 2002,&nbsp; <BR><B>Economics? This book should =
be the=20
measure of all law.</B><BR>This book should be the measure of all law,=20
especially in America whose founding documents almost hit the high mark =
that=20
this book's 'blueprint' calls for. Read this book to find out where =
America went=20
wrong at the beginning and what we're doing wrong now. This book is a =
must for=20
anyone who wants to vote for laws or lawmakers with an eye towards =
ending all=20
injustice in our society. Can you imagine how great America could be if =
you knew=20
how to vote for lawmakers that follow the guide layed out in this book?=20
<BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>James E Hicks III</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C197AE.ABD98EB0--