News from Bastiat.org

Francois-Rene Rideau Francois-Rene Rideau <fare@tunes.org>
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 23:32:03 +0200

Dear friends,

Thanks again to Mark Thornton for unearthing and publishing in English
Bastiat's article on Money. I've made a HTML version of it for Bastiat.org:
	http://bastiat.org/en/what_is_money.html

NB: as previously announced on this list, Mark's article
"Frédéric Bastiat's Views on the Nature of Money" is at
	http://www.mises.org/fullstory.asp?control=1251

PS: if you can read French, there have been several new texts fully digitized
into hypertext on the French-speaking section of Bastiat.org.
Also, thanks to Alexandre Mandy, the 7th volume of Bastiat's works
is now also available as digitally scanned photocopies on the FTP server.
Hoorays for Alexandre!

PPS: check out libertarian.to or isil.org for the next ISIL conference
in Vilnius. I won't be able to come, but it looks as promiseful as usual.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
	-- Albert Einstein