??? Fridiric ???

Faré fare at tunes.org
Fri Sep 11 13:44:38 PDT 2009

2009/9/11 . . <verydisposable1 at hotmail.com>:
> as the only Bastiat in the States [as far I as know], I was tickled to read
> this pearl:
>
> Fans of Fridiric Bastiat
>
> First and last message from a very remote cousin of  Frédéric Bastiat .
>
> Chantal Bastiat

Chère Chantal,

interesting that there are still Bastiat's around.

Welcome amongst fans of Frédéric.

I take advantage of this conversation to attract the attention of
other Bastiat Fans on the fact that WikiSource has taken over from
Bastiat.org the task of completing the digitization of Bastiat's
works. See notably in French:
http://fr.wikisource.org/wiki/Auteur:Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Bastiat

There are also pages in other languages, but with less material, such as:
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Author:Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Bastiat
http://pt.wikisource.org/wiki/Autor:Fr%C3%A9d%C3%A9ric_Bastiat

Of course in English, you can find more works on econlib.org,
oll.libertyfund.org, etc.

Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of
individual ignorance.  -- H.L. Mencken