interesting that there are still Bastiat's around

. . verydisposable1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:17:56 PDT 2009

I am only interested in the name - and mispelling as  "Fridiric".

<< interesting that there are still Bastiat's around. >>

Yes, they are MANY Bastiat in France. Mostly in the South West of France [ departments 33-40-64 ]

As far as I know, most Bastiat [including my ancestors] were originaly from Mugron.

Frédéric Bastiat was married in Mugron, department of the Landes [40], and his grand father was from Mugron, so we must share an ancestor.

Frederic did not have children.

http://www.cglandes.org/

[left of screen:  GENEALOGIES : LANDAIS CELEBRES ET FAMILLES NOTABLES DES LANDES ]

that will be all.

Chantal Bastiat