[gclist] Apology - none necessary!

Arturo Bejar arturo@communities.com
Fri, 14 Jun 96 21:54:12 -0700

>I wish to apologize for giving the appearance of "tearing you down".

Guliano,

No offense was taken at all, don't worry about anything you posted!,
actually it is great to see people trying to find a hole in it (and add
to each other's work), and even though a big part of me is worried that
someone will find a hole, one should not put their ideas in an open forum
if you're afraid that they might be wrong. If somebody finds a hole then
I can fix it, if it was broken to start with, oh well, or people might
find it interesting and/or useful, either way the posting served its
purpose.

My apologies to everyone reading the list about this tangent,
Arturo

Arturo Bejar                   "What you can see, you can achieve."
arturo@communities.com                          - J. Verne, sort of