[gclist] Web hosts for the FAQ

John R Levine johnl@iecc.com
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 14:53:27 -0500 (EST)

Mike Spertus wrote:
> In general, I am a bit concerned about the emphasis of the FAQ. ...

Kaelin Colclasure responds:
> > I tend to disagree.  The people who're most likely to read the FAQ are
> > those already considering ...

> I agree with both - I think that the FAQ should have both a "why GC is
> necessary" section and a "GC techniques and technology" section.  It
> might even be suitable to make two FAQs. ...

Indeed.  I have a gigabyte of free space on my web server, so anyone who
wants to write all or part of a FAQ is welcome to do so.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@iecc.com, Trumansburg NY
Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies"
and Information Superhighwayman wanna-be